GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
To support and manage sales effort to achieve desired revenue goals through interaction with commercial, governmental, and military personnel. This position is open to remote candidates.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists the Director of Sales with the day to day commercial and governmental sales function, to include customer service, development of sales materials, and development of sales plans.
- Provides input for sales forecasting, customer feedback, and product/market development.
- Assists in development of forecasting and sales follow-up to customers.
- Develop new customers through sales calls and visits. Maintaining existing customers.
- Travels as required to sales related events, shows and displays.
- Coordinates tradeshow events.
- Represents the company at public events.
- Educates customers on new and existing application of products.
- Stays current on information dealing with product and services, government contract and procedures, as well as sales procedures.