GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Under minimal supervision of an engineer, provides technical support on engineering projects relating to design, test, repair, troubleshooting, fabrication, assembly and production of electronic hardware.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides technical support on engineering projects as required by engineers.
- Perform electrical and environmental tests on prototype circuits and subsystems, using test procedures or general instruction from engineers.
- Assists engineers in analysis of engineering process.
- Conducts tests on company product using standard and special test equipment.
- Reads/utilizes procedures and performance specifications to perform tests.
- Optimize circuit performance for manufacturability and prepare information for transfer to production.
- Works with Manufacturing and Quality Control as required.
- Provide support to customers and manufacturing on production products as required.
- Maintains/demonstrates proper use and care of assigned tools and equipment.
Non-Essential Job Duties (formerly Other Job Functions)
- Performs additional technical tasks, as required.
- Other duties may be assigned
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities