Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. develops and delivers a wide range of products, services and solutions that support government and commercial customers around the world. We specialize in delivering mission-critical systems, advanced technologies and engineering solutions in areas ranging from unmanned solutions to space systems, secure communications, C5ISR, training and more. With offices across the United States and in technology centers around the globe, our people are dedicated to solving complex challenges that demand creative, innovative thinking.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Under minimal supervision of an engineer, provides technical support on engineering projects relating to design, test, repair, troubleshooting, fabrication, assembly and production of electronic hardware.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides technical support on engineering projects as required by engineers.
- Perform electrical and environmental tests on prototype circuits and subsystems, using test procedures or general instruction from engineers.
- Assists engineers in analysis of engineering process.
- Conducts tests on company product using standard and special test equipment.
- Reads/utilizes procedures and performance specifications to perform tests.
- Optimize circuit performance for manufacturability and prepare information for transfer to production.
- Works with Manufacturing and Quality Control as required.
- Provide support to customers and manufacturing on production products as required.
- Maintains/demonstrates proper use and care of assigned tools and equipment.
Non-Essential Job Duties (formerly Other Job Functions)
- Performs additional technical tasks, as required.
- Other duties may be assigned
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities