Kratos is a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is team oriented and relationship driven to foster innovation and creativity. Our motto, "From Strength to Success," reflects our commitment to continually leveraging our technical and intellectual strengths for the ultimate success of our customers.
Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services Inc. division provides a full spectrum of solutions for complex C5ISR, engineering and operational requirements, and military weapon systems. We have years of experience in logistics, engineering, and target operations support, as well as international programs, rocket program services, technology initiatives, and advanced weapon system research and engineering.
Our in-depth understanding of our client missions, in conjunction with the strategic location of our employees, enables us to offer cost effective solutions tailored to our clients' specific requirements and consistent with their evolving mission objectives
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Candidate will work on a suite of tools that includes desktop, web, and mobile applications.
• Candidate will support both enhancements and extensions to the existing software suite as well as the design and implementation of new software applications.
• Candidate will also support Information Security planning and implementation activities in support of the software applications and systems
• Duties will include using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop, debug, test, and deploy applications.
• Must be proficient in C# and the .NET Framework.
• Must be able to implement and test DISA's Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) for Windows, Linux, and Unix platforms.
• In secondary duties would require experience with GIS technologies (ESRI, ArcGIS, ArcObjects), with Windows and Linux system administration, Web and application development, and Cyber Tools (Nesses Vulnerability Scanner, Retina Vulnerability Scanner).
Other Job Functions
• In secondary duties would require experience with GIS technologies (ESRI, ArcGIS, ArcObjects), with Windows and Linux system administration, and Cyber Tools (Nesses Vulnerability Scanner, Retina Vulnerability Scanner).
• Develop reports, briefings and documentation as needed.