As a Security Consultant for Kratos SecureInfo, you will be joining a team working with commercial customers, performing security assessments and providing security consulting support to assist clients in meeting compliance standards such as FedRAMP, DoD CC SRG, FISMA, PCI, and other security and privacy requirements. The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of how to apply the principles of Information Security in a variety of circumstances, expertise in assessment processes, and expertise translating technical, operational, and management guidelines (e.g. NIST 800-53) into common technical implementations.
• Develop Security Authorization Packages that are compliant with FedRAMP and DoD requirements under the supervision of senior staff members. Package components include: System Security Plans, Contingency Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Incident Response Plans, Privacy Impact Assessments, Security Assessment Plans, and Security Assessment Reports.
• Assist in the review and analysis of Security Authorization Packages for completeness and compliance with FedRAMP and DoD requirements.
• Participate in client interviews to complete Security Authorization Packages and Security Assessments.
• Ensure existing systems Security Authorization Packages remain up to date throughout the life cycle.
• Provide review and analysis of vulnerability scan results from tools such as Nessus, Qualys, AppDetective, WebInspect, IBM AppScan, Burp Suite, etc.