Kratos is a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is team oriented and relationship driven to foster innovation and creativity. Our motto, "From Strength to Success," reflects our commitment to continually leveraging our technical and intellectual strengths for the ultimate success of our customers.
Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services Inc. division provides a full spectrum of solutions for complex C5ISR, engineering and operational requirements, and military weapon systems. We have years of experience in logistics, engineering, and target operations support, as well as international programs, rocket program services, technology initiatives, and advanced weapon system research and engineering.
Our in-depth understanding of our client missions, in conjunction with the strategic location of our employees, enables us to offer cost effective solutions tailored to our clients' specific requirements and consistent with their evolving mission objectives.
The Senior Database Administrator (DBA) is responsible for Supply Analysis and Logistics Information Systems. The DBA will support the Product Support Manager and Fleet Sustainment Chief by performing multiple product oversight within Sustainment Logistics Automation systems. DBA will work with internal and external users to provide reporting, training, and issue resolution.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
• Will establish reports for the government departmental heads, management, and key stakeholders.
• These reports have to be clear, convincing, informative, engaging, unambiguous, and uniquely tailored to suit different audiences.
• A definite responsibility for designing/implementing information system changes, logistics coding structures, and designing/running/analyzing reports to ensure uninterrupted flow of parts through the Supply chain.
• Establishes internal guidance, reports, roles, and procedures to maintain data accuracy across information systems.
• Set standards, training, and audits to ensure users are assigned appropriate roles and expertise within the automated logistics systems to accomplish their assigned Supply/Logistics functions, while limiting access to key transactions that would create conflicts of interest and/or program risk.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provides Subject Matter Expertise to working groups to establish plans to correct data and process issues impacting multiple platforms
• Setup and test databases in development environment
• Responsible for writing interface agreements between organization and outside agencies to ensure automated requisition flow, returns, Modification Work Orders (MWOs), and other supply related functions
• Development and enforcement of Performance Based Logistics (PBL) maintenance related policies, procedures, and regulations
• Makes formal and informal presentations to all management levels, outlining the history, current status, and objectives of the logistics information systems and related functions
• Responsible for ensuring data quality related to Material/Parts masters in multiple logistics systems
• Other duties as assigned