DRAFTER/MODELER - The drafter/modeler shall be responsible for drafting methods, procedures and techniques. Have some knowledge of Pro/Engineer or Unigraphics. PLM software, Geomagic and SAP experience is desirable. An A.S. degree in Drafting and Design Technology or the equivalent is required. We are looking for an entry level mechanical drafter/modeler with a minimum of 0- 3 years experience. The drafter/modeler will work on the following:
- Prepare models and detail drawings of moderately complex parts.
- Prepare models and drawings of moderately complex assemblies and subassemblies.
- Determine sizes, weights and clearances in accordance with standard formulas and handbook tables.
- Work closely with engineering to incorporate all requirements into a design.
- An understanding of Assemblies, Bill of Materials, and Parts Lists.
- Comply with all related specifications in the preparation of product definition, including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T).