As an essential part of the Engineering group, the Software Build and Release Engineer will manage software builds, build loops, maintaining source code control, building and packaging releases of our products and working closely with Test Automation on the continuous integration pipeline.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
He or she will complete the following tasks as well as other duties assigned.
• Gather product installer requirements from Development and Product groups.
• Create new installers and/or maintain/update existing product installers.
• Responsible for maintaining source control and branch management.
• Responsible for managing build loops.
• Responsible for source code repositories.
• Collaborate with Test Automation group on pipeline.