ABOUT KRATOS TURBINE TECHNOLOGIES
Kratos Turbine Technologies (KTT) is focused on the development and production of small, affordable, high-performance jet engines for cruise missiles and unmanned aerial systems (UAS). We provide turbomachinery and propulsion related solutions across a broad range of industry applications. Kratos also provides engineering services, testing services, and material solutions for military and commercial engines, space propulsion, and industrial power-producing applications. Kratos leverages cross-industry capabilities to deliver innovative, cost-saving solutions for its customers.
The Electrical Systems Drafter is responsible for preparing technical drawings of electrical wiring systems. During the drawing process, you will analyze information provided by electrical and mechanical engineers and apply your knowledge of design and engineering to illustrate visual instructions that relate technical specifications, including dimensions, arrangements and installation procedures. These drawings will be used to manufacture, assemble and test engine system avionics interconnect and electronic components.
- Collaborate with and provide drafting support to electrical and mechanical engineers to document instructions and resolve design issues
- Create drawings to document electronic and electrical interconnect designs.
- Produces accurate drawings which meet company drafting standards
- Performs a preliminary self-check of drawings produced prior to submitting them to the project engineer for approval
- Assists designers and engineers with specifying and documenting Bill of Materials components.
- Assists designers and engineers with shop and field wiring of equipment and clarify design details and receive feedback for improvements in the functional design and development of engine avionics systems for KTT gas turbine engines
- Produce production drawings from redlines received from designers and engineers.
- Coordinate with project management to ensure compliance with project schedule