- Naval Officer (O1-O3 or LDO/CWO) or Senior Enlisted (E-6 to E-9) with at least 5 years’ experience as Quartermaster, Navigator, OOD, JOOD or equivalent job assignments.
- Instructor with a US Navy Learning Center
- Experience with NAVEDTRA 130B curriculum products (TTP, CTTL/COI, TCCD, and Course Materials)
- Bachelor's Degree and up to 5 years practical experience in the US Navy with Shipboard navigation, seamanship and general shipboard operations. 5 years of additional directly related US Navy Shipboard Navigation and Operations experience can be substituted for the Education Degree requirement for a total of 10 years of experience.
- Requires limited to no supervisor to meet deadlines. Works equally well alone or with a team.
- Excellent writing, communication, and analytical skills.
- Experience working in a focused, dynamic, fast-paced team environment with accountable deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- No clearance is required.
- The work will require residency in Saudi Arabia.
- Desirable skills or experience:
- US Navy Master Training Specialist qualification.
- Middle Eastern experience.
- Experience with Lead, AIM, or CPM/LOM databases a plus.