- Lead a team of ISD and Subject matter experts who will review current courseware, assess existing KSAs and courseware documents, and conduct organizational planning focused on enhancing existing data collection, material presentation, and data base collection and curriculum development and updates.
- Leads the planning process, supervises other assigned project personnel and coordinates the project with administrators.
- Participate in coordination of requirements, status communications, and element completion with the customer.
- Provides oversight for analyses to ensure identification and validation of training requirements, documents results of analyses, and ensures recommended alternative training strategies are feasible for presentation to decision-makers.
- Reviews documentation of design strategy documents to ensure courseware development is aligned to customer requirements.
- Prepare and deliver reports, studies, briefings, or point papers containing findings/results and recommendations for achieving training objectives.
- Oversee the team's design and implementation of databases, learning content management strategies, structure of data storage and collection and courseware development and updates.