Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards.
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance.
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors.
- Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary.
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- 4+ Year’ experience in any of the following: Subcontracts, Contracts, Supply Chain, Procurement or Supplier Management.
- Experience in the government, aerospace, and/or defense industries.
- Experience with multiple subcontract types including Firm Fixed Price (FFP) and Cost Plus (CP).
- Experience with import/export regulations (ITAR/EAR).
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR and DFAR).
- Analytical skills for performing price/cost analysis and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in desktop computing tools including MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- Experience working with an ERP system.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess good organizational capabilities and be detail oriented.
- Experience with negotiations and problem resolution.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple suppliers, and comfortable in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- A high level of analytical ability is required in order to resolve business and supplier problems in a timely and beneficial manner.
- Fact-finding and analysis is frequently required as information is not always easily available.
- Requires judgment in resolving problems within framework to suit special or changing needs.
WORK ENVIROMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time.
Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones).
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.