Are you curious about what makes a sales organization successful and effective? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment? Do you excel at collaborating with others while also contributing to a high-performance team? Do you thrive on generating sales by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts?
If so, Kratos Cybersecurity Services could be the place for you. We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in both a short and long sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with customer and channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. The successful candidate will be: (1) a seasoned sales professional that thrives on closing sales (2) someone that understands the end to end sales process and is comfortable using that process on every customer contact (3) a person that enjoys sorting through the details and synthesizing data, (4) an individual that can adhere to a specific process and facilitate requests to meet specific deadlines through effective time management,(5) able to clearly communicate results using a method which meet the needs of the audience and (6) has the stamina for cold calling and lead follow-up.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Close sales;
- Conduct thorough lead/prospect qualification including the identification of projects, timelines, business benefits, technical fit, key contacts and budgets;
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations;
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features;
- Present key selling points, features and benefits while remaining focused on the prospect’s needs and expectations;
- Execute various call campaigns by leveraging lead sources derived by field sales, marketing programs, trade shows, business partners, etc.;
- Manages the regional CRM system and reporting;
- Manage flow of legal documents between internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage the marketing automation lead qualification information (Act-on);
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.