The Project Manager works closely with Program Director, Program Manager and Operations Manager to provide detailed project data for formal cost, schedule and performance tracking and reporting.
- · Provide managerial and instructional services necessary to conduct English Language Training (ELT) using the Defense Language Institutes American Language Course and administer the American Language Course Placement Test (ALCPT)
- · Provide guidance and enforce standards for both administrative and technical requirements for a staff of instructors and administrative support personnel to support the ELT Program at Royal Saudi Naval Forces (RSNF) locations.
- · Manage and direct the Senior English Language Instructors to assure all technical, schedule, and delivery requirements are met.
- · Analyze ELT schedules, delivery methods, and standards.
- · Prepare and deliver reports, studies, briefings, or point papers containing findings, results and recommendations for updating or modifying ELT training schedules, delivery methods, and standards to meet ELT training objectives.
- · Assist in the modification and development of ELT and ALCPT schedules, delivery methods, and standards.
- · Provide assistance in maintenance of existing, and supporting emerging infrastructure support requirements associated with ELT programs.
- · Provide training, direction and support to instructors in order to increase the proficiency of the instructional staff IAW directed and implied RSNF goals.