This position serves as the major Account Executive for Kratos Cybersecurity Services. This leader is responsible for the total business relationship with key customer accounts and will be responsible for penetrating the accounts at multiple levels to build the new business pipeline, maintain customer satisfaction, and provide oversight of all pursuit activities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, communicate, and manage the overall account strategies that drive successful year over year competitive market growth aligned to financial goals.
- Develop and execute Account Plans that define the overall account strategy, customer contact planning, opportunity identification, and maintain the Account Plans as living documents.
- Single point of contact that is responsible for the total major account customer relationship.
- Accountable for entire business development lifecycle for all opportunities within the accounts.
- Identifies cross sell and upsell opportunities through existing programs and partnering with Practice Leaders.
- Maintains a 5X qualified pipeline and responsible for the competitive bookings AOP within the account.
- Identify pursuits and engage on capture and proposal activities, lead gate and bid reviews, and support development of capture/win strategies.
- Identify and drive solutions to customer problems, identify strategic partnering candidates and related process improvements, and efficient management of resources.
- The Account Executive must build the customer network throughout the major customer accounts; and coordinate interface opportunities between Kratos leaders and senior level cyber customers.
- Lead collaboration across the company to fully leverage capability of business and support functions and allocate resources to ensure the availability of necessary people, technology, and capital.
Measure of Success:
- Competitive AOP performance/attainment (bookings, profit, sales)
- Account Plans
- Pipeline size and quality (aligned with strategy)
- Booking and Revenue
- Harnessing the broader Kratos team
- Input to strategic plan, investment strategy, M&A, and partners
- Kratos Cybersecurity Services position and reputation within customer space
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be a proactive leader with a strong operational history of growing a high technology business while also managing multiple pursuits, capturing substantial market share, and yielding significant expansion.
- The candidate will have well established customer networks with senior leaders throughout the Cyber community. Promote the company through personal engagement with customers at senior-level meetings and conferences and has ability to engage senior Cyber leaders across the cyber Industry.
- Proven record of successfully growing a business with expanded customers and markets. The ideal candidate will be a person with good standing within the customer community.
- The ability to operate independently but still retain an enterprise focus and work effectively in a matrixed organization.
Clear thinker with strategic capacity to sift through complex information and influence the organization on the critical few priorities.