Kratos is looking for a Linux System Administrator in the Orlando, FL or San Diego, CA area.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:KTOS) develops and fields transformative, affordable technology, platforms, and systems for United States National Security related customers, allies, and commercial enterprises.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with discipline. We work hard, and take care of our customers, employees and families. Recognized as thought leaders in our industry, we are motivated by creating and delivering innovative solutions to our nation and global customers. We proactively build trusted relationships with our peers, partners and customers, and take ownership for our actions—always striving to do the right thing.
Kratos offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimburesement, and more.
Support company business processes by scripting and automating processes for Linux servers.
- Design, analyze, evaluate, test, debug and implement application programs supporting the company infrastructure business processes on Linux servers.
- Analyze, install, acquire, modify and support Linux operating systems.
- Plan, conduct and direct the analysis of business problems with automated systems solutions on the Linux platform.
- Scripting and automating processes for Linux servers.
- Patching Linux hosts.
- Other job duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
TRAVEL: As applicable.