Experience and Skills
- Coursework towards Bachelor of Science Computer Science/ Master of Science Computer Science, Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering/ Master of Science Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science Computer Engineering/ Master of Science Computer Engineering (or related engineering major), with strong GPA.
- Minimum 2 years of completed coursework.
- Experience in real-time, embedded software design with an emphasis on C++ and/or VHDL/Verilog.
- Experience creating and delivering complex technical presentations.
- Communication theory or Digital Signal Processing knowledge a plus.
-Currently enrolled in an engineering program. (Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Development).
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Kratos is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Salary range $17-$22 per hour