Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst that will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and providing financial information, plans, and projections for Navy requirements.
Experience and Skills:
- Assist with the input, monitoring, validation, tracking and reporting of progress of financial documents through various Navy financial management systems including, but not limited to: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation System (COBRA); Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and NAVSEA Enterprise Planning System (NEPS) for the SCN appropriation.
- Maintain current program planning and execution spreadsheets to include PR status from creation to acceptance by field activity and monitoring funding levels for active SCN appropriations.
- Compile and maintain audit trails and back-up documentation to support actions that may be required to reconcile program resource discrepancies.
- Maintain data providing status of capabilities, costs, performance, and schedules.
- Prepare and track cost tradeoff analyses and prepare program impact statements of schedule and capability variances versus cost plan constraints.
- Develop and/or review of program documentation to ensure adherence to POA&Ms, prepare/report discrepancies and provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Through the yearly input into the NEPS system, provide support in the development of Task Planning Sheets that clearly delineate all program contract/contractor-and field activity related tasking, deliverable items and schedules.
- Support overall day-to-day business/resource and program management effort.
- Support the preparation of/for briefings, hearings, audits, and milestone reviews.
- Interact with government and contractor personnel to deliver complete programmatic briefings as needed.
- Prepare and submit packages in various formats for Program Office contracting efforts.
- Coordinate with government and contractor personnel in current and future year planning and execution of SCN funding streams.
- Respond to various data calls and drills relative to the SCN appropriation to include Obligation Phasing Plans and Ship Execution Reviews.
- Work closely with the Technical Leads to prepare cost estimates for 7300 submissions.