Kratos Space & Missile Defense Systems, Inc. is currently seeking a Contracts Manager that conducts the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of government contracts and subcontracts. This candidate will support the organization in providing successful launch vehicle missions for US and Foreign customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Reviews and approves all contractual documents for protection of company's contractual posture, satisfaction of government specifications and requirements, and adherence to company policy.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Responsible for the administration, oversight and preparation of contracts and agreements for major international and U.S. Government engineering and production customers.
- Administers complex contracts, subcontracts, and associated agreements to ensure efficient, effective, and compliant performance during the entire acquisition and product lifecycle including interpretation of contract requirements, risk management, change management, conflict resolution, and the delivery and payment for products and services.
- Develops and executes integrated organizational plans, policies and procedures for the Contracts organization.
- Recommends solutions or alternate proposals to minimize risk
- Participates in front end strategic assessment of business pursuits, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to ensure compliance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Work with DCMA/ACO and DCAA.
Non-Essential Job Duties (formerly Other Job Functions)
- Other duties may be assigned