Kratos is a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is team oriented and relationship driven to foster innovation and creativity within the space industry. Kratos is seeking an Electrical Engineer to support our engineering department within the RTLOGIC group. The succesful candidate will need to demonstrate the below responsbilities.
- Develop, integrate, and test real time firmware applications to support various Kratos products.
- Design and develop firmware/software in support of new product development and custom deliveries.
- Work directly with customers and Kratos engineers to perform requirements analysis/design trade-offs and develop solutions in accordance with system/product architectures.
- Work with program management to scope and estimate new efforts as needed.
- Use VHDL to implement real-time communications processing for tactical and network communications products.
- Drive a culture of high-quality firmware by continuously honing the craft of firmware development while following industry best practices such as code review, and automated testing.
- Work with Kratos engineers to perform design trade offs and develop solutions in accordance with product archietectures