GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
The Inventory Clerk follows verbal instructions or reads work orders for movement, proper storage, release and delivery of materials, parts, components, and tooling to specific departments, as well as performs data entry into a material control database.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Inventory Clerk I
The duties and responsibilities listed below apply to all levels of Inventory Clerks. Each level of Inventory Clerk has additional duties and responsibilities listed.
- Stores and logs material within a storage facility using a forklift truck, hoist, or other material handling equipment.
- Releases and/or delivers materials, parts, components, tooling, etc. to production floor or departments as needed.
- Performs cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Enters receipt and issue of parts to jobs.
- Pulls, kits and expedites any material shortages.
- Responsible for cleaning work area and equipment.
- Follows all ISO and Safety procedures.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Other Job Functions