Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a skilled Human Resources Recruiter. The successful candidate must have a demonstrate a high level of knowledge in full cycle recruiting including, but not limited to, behavioral interviewing, sourcing, job analysis, negotiation, wage and salary trends, and orientation, in a manufacturing and engineering environment. Position is also responsible for compensation analyses, records management, training and development, interpreting federal and state law regarding employment practices. Must have a vision for short and long term recruiting requirements as well as an understanding of DoD contracting business.
- Responsible for creating and posting job requisitions on national and industry specific sites.
- Work directly with managers to help source and pre-screen candidates, facilitate interviews, negotiate salary, fill requisitions and facilitate on boarding process
- Provide information to applicants regarding application process, open positions and communicate with candidates at all stages of the recruitment process
- Identify new venues to sources and broaden candidate pools beyond our industry and develop new avenues to attract top talent
- Perform background checks on selected candidates and interpret results.
- Coordinate community outreach programs and attend job fairs
- Act as liaison between the Company and employment agencies, and vendors with regards to contracts and rate negotiations
- Develop pipeline of qualified candidates in order to fill future openings
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System and track resume flow and job activity on Pereless System.
- Track key recruiting metrics and provide reports to management
- Prepare annual statistical reports such as the AAP, EEO-1
- Conduct annual HR audits like I-9 and maintain records
- Research pay ranges for new and existing positions
- Create standardized job description templates
- Maintain ongoing communication with hiring manager throughout the recruiting process.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager’s interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Create standardized recruiting and interview process and develop interview guideline and training material for managers
- Assist in HR Generalist duties
- All other duties as assigned
- Assist in the formulation of a comprehensive compensation program
- Assist with employee performance review, salary change paperwork, new employee orientation and answer employee’ questions.
- Ability to plan and organize company events
- Smoke free environment, standard office setting
- Sits for long periods of time in front of computer