The Contracts Manager will review, draft, negotiate, and finalize U.S. and international commercial transactions involving Kratos’ software-driven advanced technology products, services, and support. Provide contracting expertise to develop and negotiate business solutions for advanced commercial technology transactions for new and follow-on business. Represent the company to a variety of diverse customers, including international governments and commercial entities. Assist with supporting and documenting improvements and streamlining Sales orders and Contract processes and procedures within Contracts, CRM, and SharePoint systems. Must be able to work independently to perform analysis, revise, and negotiate contracts or generate other requested documentation; interact with Sales and customers to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. He or she will work closely and collaboratively with Contracts, Accounting, Sales, Operations, and Product Management staff on contractual issues.
- Draft, revise, finalize, process, and negotiate Sales Agreements, including NDAs.
- Support agreements and other documents containing terms and conditions.
- Incorporate CRM system into day-to-day work processes and utilize and document work on CRM. Utilize CRM to track work - timely communicate statuses and completion of work.
- A good understanding of IT industry, software products, support and services, the sales cycle, accounting processes, and general business practices.
- Work closely with entry to mid-level contract professionals; train in the review and processing of routine orders in accordance with corporate policy.
- Drafts contract terms and conditions and negotiate agreements.
- This position reports to the Senior Director of Contacts.