Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
- Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules
- A working knowledge of government and military contracts, GSA, FAR and DFAR is required.
- The skill to independently define, schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process, including the ability to understand and analyze the details of an RFP is a must.
- Demonstration of the necessary personality and leadership skills to engage and motivate a diverse group of Engineers, Program Managers, Consultants and Subcontractors in a matrixed organization is required.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral); including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is a necessity.
- Exceptional facilitation and organization skills are required.
- Ability to take direction and follow through independently on research activities.
- Sound interpersonal skills inclusive of written and oral communications.
- Ability to work effectively under time sensitive deadlines.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Be familiar with DoD, commercial and international acquisition practices.
- Ability to make sound decisions in stressful business situations.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently. Influencing decisions/changes, communication and team skills will be critical to the successful execution of the duties of the position.
- Active Security Clearance desired.
- This position is located in Colorado Springs, CO.
- U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S degree; Business Administration concentration is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in similar activities, or directly related work experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Office environment.
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones).
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- 0-5% May be required between KTTS locations
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Kratos is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Salary Range $60k-$85k per year
- Tax Savings Accounts (HSA / FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Assistance Program