Experience and Skills
- Candidate will have Bachelor of Science degree in a related technical discipline and 10 or more years of practical experience in technology or engineering applications.
- Prior experience in system engineering leadership roles.
- Working knowledge of space systems, including ground systems, satellite command and control, RF systems, and system development processes.
- Direct experience with DoD space acquisition processes and programs.
- Experience with Model Based System Engineering (MBSE)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
U.S. Citizenship and a top secret U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Kratos is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Salary Range $120k-$170k per year
- Tax Savings Accounts (HSA / FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Assistance Program