Kratos Space is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our customer’s communication systems through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us.
We look forward to working with open, honest, caring and passionate individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to help us continue to build a great company.
We have an opportunity open for a Security Administrator in Colorado Springs, CO.
The Security Administrator position performs a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer directorates. The nature of Security Administrator work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic administrative processes to moderately complex and very complex tasks which demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning; organizing; and decision making to fulfill work requirements.
- Maintain a schedule of appointments, answer calls, escort visitors, manage classified packages, maintain filing systems
- Submit visit requests in JPAS/DISS
- Draft; proofread; edit and coordinate correspondence
- Perform research and retrieve information from databases and other resources
- Assist in planning; scheduling; organizing; and execution of meetings; events; conferences; and off-sites
- Prepare access rosters and request security clearance transfers
- Recommend innovative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the office
- Prepare routine status reports and track office-related metrics
- Manage routine website content updates and coordinate more complex website changes with webmaster
- Assist in maintaining inventories; records; and receipts
- Assign actions to the appropriate divisions or branches; follow up on actions; coordinate responses for senior management review
- Compiles and analyzes various contract, personnel and program data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results
- Serves as point of contact for the Security Office as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors
- Participates in special projects as required