GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
The Treasury and Risk Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day global cash management, cash flow forecasting and support of the Treasury Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Compiles short-term and long-term cash forecasts Identifies variances and works with entities to explain significant variances based previously submitted cash forecasts.
• Evaluates bank services and fees, monitors bank performance and recommends appropriate action.
• Assists in other treasury projects as directed.
• Assists with preparing other key treasury tasks such as letters of credit, parent and bank guarantees, performance bonds, insurance claims processing, etc.
• Assists with merger and acquisition activities, performing due diligence, deal closing, integration planning, and implementation of transactions.
• Assists in preparing Asset Based Lending Calculation Monthly report.
• Maintains bank and credit card accounts and relationships with financial partners responding to inquiries and reviewing processing fees.
• Executes daily Treasury operations activities for global cash management.
• Coordinates, monitors and consolidates cash forecast.
• Provides bank account administration and services support and assist in preparing documentation for opening and closing bank accounts, tracking and updating bank signatories, etc.
• Assist in monitoring Treasury activities and ensures compliance with policies, procedures and operational controls, including SOX compliance.
• Assist in supporting and facilitates week/month/quarter end reporting for various Treasury activities.
• Serves as liaison between A/P, A/R, Payroll, and bank service providers and supports various cross-functional projects.
• Assists in the design, implementation, and operation of various treasury operations processes and cash optimization projects, taking into consideration best practices and business needs
• Assists with the development and maintenance of Treasury policies and procedures.
• Act as Back up as Administrator for the company’s banking platform to update authorities and entitlements. Ensures compliance with SOX ITGCC controls and other applicable policies.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Perform other financial projects as needed.
• Assists in divestures, acquisitions and refinance of credit facility.
• Assists with insurance claims in the absence of the Treasury & Risk Manager and assists with annual insurance program renewals.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.