Technical Writer/Graphic Artist to research, write, edit and proofread technical data for use in documents or sections of documents such as manuals, procedures and specifications. Will ensure technical documentation is accurate, complete, meets editorial and government specifications and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format and style.
Essential functions will include:
- Developing compelling technical presentations and marketing materials
- Work with teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of scientific and technical information, documentation content, and requirements.
- Work with internal teams to obtain documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- With minimal guidance, develops diagrams, charts, graphs that increases the evaluator’s understanding.
- Standardizes content across documents.
- Develops high-quality documentation with minimal guidance that is easy-to-understand, easy to use, meets applicable standards, and meets the objectives and goals for the intended audience.
- Working closely with development teams to understand the engineering efforts and propose the best graphics solutions based on the technical requirements, environment constraints and customer’s expectations