Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a Senior RF Engineer to support NSWCDD High Powered Microwave (HPM) program and:
- Design, develop and implement digital hardware and software related to RF systems.
- Utilize RF/Microwave signal generation and test equipment; vacuum devices, tubes, radars, high power RF systems and digital signal processing in support of the Navy’s DE programs.
- Perform all aspects of laboratory and field testing, including setting test goals, developing test methodologies, organizing and conducting tests, reducing test data and analyzing results.
- Produce technical reports on findings, report critical finds to military and DoD civilian leadership.
- Report critical finds to military and DoD civilian leadership.
- Transition replacement personnel per SOP.