Experience and Skills
A current active TS / SCI security clearance required
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 years (ideally 7+ years) technical experience and possess a BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or engineering equivalent. Master of Science in above fields is a plus.
Ideal software development candidate should be well versed in the usage of SecDevOps within the Software Development Lifecycle to ensure proper practices are followed and documentation are generated.
Should have advanced software development experience with C, C++, and Java programming languages on Windows and Linux platforms.
Must be able to develop Windows batch files and script files as well as Unix shell scripts.
Must have a basic understanding of relational database applications and creation of expressions using Structured Query Language (SQL).
Required Skills / Experience:
- C/C++ and Java programming (including network, multi-threaded, client-server programming where applicable)
- Development on Windows and Linux platforms
- Batch file / Shell Scripting
- Oracle database utilization with applications
- Comprehension of SecDevOps within the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to design solutions to complex engineering problems