Kratos is seeking a Software Development Intern to join an exciting team of software engineers within the Federal Software Engineering team. The successful candidate will make valuable contributions to dynamic and agile projects; implementing a SecDevOps approach across all phases of the software development lifecycle, to include, design, development, test, and operational support / user feedback.
Qualities we are passionate about in a candidate:
- Loves to automate using scripts;
- Desires to be a valuable contributor within a team environment;
- Embraces change and is an independent motivator toward one’s improvement;
- Must be self-motivated, be a self-learner, and able to work within a dynamic schedule;
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team setting on the design, implementation, and maintenance/troubleshooting of new and existing software solutions; primarily within the satellite command and control (c2) domain space; and
- Must be able to organize & report status of tasks being worked and effectively communicate with various team members.