GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for quality systems
maintenance, root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions for
process related concerns. Responsible for continual improvement
activities to enhance the quality system and build quality awareness.
Conducts and documents quality audits, including close out of audit finding
reports and determination of proper corrective and preventive actions.
Analyzes failures and corrective and preventive actions to respond to
customer complaints. Maintains company quality documentation, such as
quality procedures, work instructions, etc. Ensures timely resolution
of supplier failures, corrective actions and preventive actions.
Prepares and presents reports for management, manages supplier performance,
and conducts audits. Supports contractual quality obligations and
manages specific ISO or other quality/financial control processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintaining quality systems, including Quality
- Conducting audits and preparing reports
- Analyzing failures, corrective and preventive actions
- Maintaining quality documentation
- Coordinating external audits with ISO Registrar
- Preparing QA reports
- Managing supplier performance including audits