Experience and Skills
• U.S. Citizenship
• Bachelor's Degree in related technical discipline or equivalent experience. Technical degree preferred. May consider equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
• 2 years of software development experience
• Proficiency in C++ or Java (both preferred)
• Experience with Angular UI development
• Familiarity with Linux
• Experience writing software algorithms
• Experience with Object Oriented design
•Experience with multithreaded software
•Familiarity with any of the following is a plus: adaptive filtering, spectral analysis, LPI/LPD waveforms, TDMA waveforms, SIGINT, geolocation, RF channel modeling, beamforming, orbital mechanics, satellite operations, space situational awareness, GPS signal processing, electronic warfare, cyber warfare, etc.
•Familiarity with cloud deployment and microservice architectures
•Familiarity with the Linux operating system and associated development tools
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Kratos is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies, or recruiters. Kratos is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Competitive salary based on experience and education
Salary Range $92k-$134k per year
• Tax Savings Accounts (HSA / FSA)
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Education Assistance Program